Your product is fantastic and vastly superior to any system I evaluated. Count me as a fan!"
MIT Medical Department
View our Product Overview Video
eScription meets the needs of all professionals involved in the creation and administration of medical records — from the clinicians, to Medical Transcriptionists (MTs), to IT Staff. eScription makes products that makes your job easier.
With our products, clinicians dictate as usual, but instead of having their dictations typed from scratch, eScription software creates highly-accurate and fully-formatted draft documents that medical transcriptionists (MTs) can quickly review and edit. As a result, healthcare enterprises using our software have doubled the productivity of medical transcription, whether in-house or outside services are used — saving costs and decreasing turnaround times, without interfering with clinicians' workflows.
- Clinicians need not change the way they dictate, and can take advantage of electronic signature and other online features
- MTs and their supervisors have the tools they need for editing, transcribing, managing workflow, and handling inquiries efficiently.
- HIM Directors have access to up-to-date productivity and billing reports for streamlined resource management and cost tracking.
- IT Specialists are assured of an easily integrated system with interfaces to the most commonly used healthcare information systems today.
eScription products pioneered the technology of Computer Aided Medical Transcription and the philosophy that editing is faster than typing. Our results speak for themselves. eScription achieved Best in KLAS in its category for four consecutive years. Out of all General Market software products eligible to receive a Best in KLAS award, EditScript was the highest scoring category leader to also earn the KLAS maximum confidence level, which indicates that at least 30 customer organizations evaluated its product for the year-end report. Read the press release.
- With a score of 90.26, eScription’s software, EditScript, was the highest scoring product in its category, and 10.26 points above the HIT Software average.
- Within the Transcription and Back-End Speech Recognition category, EditScript’s score was higher than every other product in 39 out of 40 success criteria.
- “KLAS applauds those vendors that have demonstrated commitment to healthcare IT,” stated Adam Gale, COO of KLAS. “Through research, KLAS has found that eScription has consistently performed well according to its clients.”
IntelliScript records, digitizes and optimizes medical dictations for speech processing.
AutoScript converts medical dictation to text and interprets and formats draft documents.
EditScript enables fast editing of draft documents and streamlines workflow.
NetScript allows clinicians to review, revise and electronically sign documents online.
PrintScript delivers automatic and rapid document distribution via network printers and fax machines.
Read our product pages to learn more about the benefits, features and technologies of eScription products that are delivering streamlined medical transcription to healthcare organizations like yours.